Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feeling better

I am taking 20mg of HC now. I am feeling a lot better physically. Not 100%, but definitely better. Mentally I have improved a little bit, but I am still a pretty foggy, and have low ambition. I am going call my doctor about my increase in HC, and then I think I will try raising my Armour again. Now that my body has enough cortisol to handle the energy.... hopefully it will help. :)
I am also losing weight. I have been on a "diet"... meaning I have been eating healthier and keeping track of how much I eat. I lost 5 pounds in the last week and a half though, and that has never happened that fast before! I am not hungry between meals either, which was always a huge problem for me when trying to eat less before. I was hungry all the time, and it was like I couldn't control myself. Now I am having almost no problem resisting. :D

No comments: