Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hi.

I haven't been able to log in for some reason, but I got in today. Weird.

I am 12 weeks pregnant, so I am not totally sure in some cases if I am feeling one way or another because I am pregnant, or because of the drugs. lol I wasn't trying, but we weren't preventing either, so there you go. :) We are very happy, and I just hope all the bouncing around I was doing when I got pregnant doesn't effect the baby.

I did end up going on 1mg synthroid (actually, I am getting generic) and 60 mg Armour. It seemed to help a lot. I have more energy, and no heart palpitations. I just had some tests done, and my TSH is completely suppresed, but my T3 and T4 are now in the upper-middle normal" range... right where they should be. :)

I was in the process of weaning off the HC when I found out I was pregnant, so just continued to do so. I think the HC really made all the difference.

Of course, now I am tired most days, and sick.... but I am pregnant. On days when I feel good, I feel pretty good, so that is a good sign, right? ;)

1 comment:

Shirley Donalds said...

We are on the same boat. I was diagnosed with hypothyroid or low thyroid. But when I started taking porcine thyroid a year ago I haven't seen any significant improvement like this. It feels so good to have bovine thyroid.